Feeling sick miserable and need a boost for your immune system? Our Shield IV Therapy Treatment will get you back to feeling like a functional human again & get your immune system pumping to get your illness in check! Don't forget we make house calls, getting well has never been easier thanks to our Mobile IV Therapy Experience.
What is in Shield?
Our Shield IV Treatment is designed to help mitigate the symptoms and shorten the lifespan of your illness. We accomplish this through an expertly designed combination of essential nutrients and medicines. Shield contains:
• IV fluid: This nutrient-filled fluid will help you rehydrate and feel better.
• Vitamin B Complex: B vitamins help your white blood cells increase and your energy levels rise.
• Vitamin B12: This ingredient will give you a much-needed energy boost while strengthening your depleted immune system.
• Vitamin C: Our Vitamin C boost can help replenish the immune system deficiency caused by your illness and give your immune system a helping hand.
• Glutathione: Glutathione is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent as it inhibits the production of most inflammatory molecules called cytokines, helping alleviate your aches and pains.
• Zinc: Thought to slow virus replication, zinc can help cut down your cold duration.
• Anti-inflammatory, headache, pain & fever medicine: Need something to quickly take care of your aches, fever, headache and/or generalized pain? That is exactly what this anti-inflammatory medicine will do.
Benefits of Shield:
Shield comes with a long list of benefits. We’ll help you get back up and on your feet quickly, and thanks to our Mobile IV Therapy Experience we can do it without you even having to leave your home. Enjoy benefits like:
• Body hydration: Infection, vomiting, and diarrhea often lead to dehydration, but our IV treatment can give your body the hydrating boost it needs.
• Improved energy: The flu or a head cold can leave you feeling weak and exhausted. Our IV treatment includes several energy-boosting nutrients to help you feel refreshed.
• Eased symptoms: We include several medicines in a combination designed by our in-house physician to soothe your symptoms, including pain, inflammation, headaches, and body aches
• Add-on anti-nausea & vomiting medicine: You can add this on to your IV to work directly in the areas of the body to block the transmission of signals in your nervous system that has caused your upset stomach.
• Add-on vitamin D: Vitamin D plays a number of critical roles in the body, one of which keeps your immune system healthy. There is also evidence that Vitamin D protects against respiratory illnesses. An analysis of 25 randomized control trials published in 2017 revealed that Vitamin D supplementation protected against acute respiratory tract infection overall. Vitamin D has both immunoregulatory and anti-inflammatory properties and is essential for the activation of immune system defenses.
Give your body the ideal balance of vitamins and nutrients it needs for normal function, so you can feel your best.
We take the stress out of squeezing wellness into your routine. Our physician directed nurses meet you right where you are.
All of our services are directed by our in-house physician. Dr. Joshua Baker can be reached at 469.769.7101.