Our Party Animal IV is specifically designed to help alleviate even the toughest hangover symptoms. It includes the vitamins and fluids your body needs to rehydrate and can help you get on with your day.
What is in Party Animal?
Everyone has their own hangover cure. While these may work eventually, you’ll end up waiting hours to feel any kind of relief. Our IV therapy for hangovers is specifically designed by our in-house physician to target even the worst hangover symptoms so you don’t have to waste time feeling awful. Our Party Animal IV Therapy Treatment goes straight into your bloodstream for quick absorption and relief. You may be wondering how it works. Each component included in our exclusive Party Animal IV formula is used to target some of the worst hangover symptoms, including:
• IV fluid: Drinking alcohol suppresses your body’s antidiuretic hormone (ADH), which normally plays a huge role in reabsorbing fluid back into your body. At the same time, alcohol acts as a diuretic, pulling fluid along with it as it is excreted. Even though alcohol consumption is fun, it can lead to some serious dehydration. Replace these fluids and electrolytes are step one to relieving your misery. A benefit of doing this thru a Party Animal Treatment is that you don’t have to drink all of that fluid in your current state of nausea and/or vomiting.
• Vitamin B complex: Since alcohol is a diuretic, it leads to the elimination of many nutrients in your body. B vitamins are fluid soluble vitamins and are some of the hardest hit in this process. This may leave you fatigued, with low energy and a foggy mind. Our B complex will get your levels back where they need to be for you to be sharp.
• Vitamin B12: Cobalamin (B12) is subject to the same depletion as the rest of the B vitamins. B12 is also difficult for many to absorb when ingested, adding to the benefits of receiving it intravenously (IV). The addition of B12 to your hangover treatment should help you get your mind straight and some energy back.
• Glutathione: Together with alcohol dehydrogenase, glutathione is directly responsible for the breakdown of the nasty alcohol byproduct and hangover substance called acetaldehyde. Unfortunately, your body starts to run out of glutathione when you drink too much, slowing the recovery from your hangover. Additionally, glutathione is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent that inhibits the production of inflammatory molecules called cytokines. Interestingly, cytokine formation also increases during alcohol consumption. This means the boost of glutathione may not only help decrease the duration of your hangover but also treat your aches, headaches and pain directly.
• Anti-nausea and vomiting medicine: Alcohol causes both irritation and inflammation in your stomach and gastrointestinal tract. This leads to the formation of both gastric acid and pancreatic secretions likely leading to nausea and if your unlucky (or consumed too much) some vomiting too. This medicine works directly in the areas of the body to block the transmission of signals in your nervous system that leads to an upset stomach. This medicine is very effective, so your nausea and vomiting should end quickly.
• Anti-heartburn and reflux medicine: Alcohol causes irritation in your stomach, leading to the formation of gastric acid. This medicine will help temporarily decrease the amount of acid secreted in your stomach, allowing you to better tolerate the duration of your illness and decrease your nausea.
• Anti-inflammatory, headache and pain medicine: Need something to take care of your aches, fever, headache and generalized pain and do so quickly? That is exactly what this anti-inflammatory medication will do by blocking the formation of certain inflammatory substances in the body which are increased after drinking. This is by far the quickest way to get your productivity back and, at the very least, feeling well enough to function.
Give your body the ideal balance of vitamins and nutrients it needs for normal function, so you can feel your best.
We take the stress out of squeezing wellness into your routine. Our physician directed nurses meet you right where you are.
All of our services are directed by our in-house physician. Dr. Joshua Baker can be reached at 469.769.7101.