Sometimes you just need a hydration oasis after pushing it at 150% day in and day out. Our Oasis IV Therapy Experience will get you back to feeling revitalized and refreshed quickly. Let our trained staff come to you for your rehydration needs with our Mobile IV Treatment Experience.
What’s in Oasis?
The Retreats Oasis IV Therapy has a basic ingredient: IV fluid, otherwise known as saline solution. This sterile solution is made from a mixture of sodium chloride, water and electrolytes, designed to restore your body’s lost fluids quickly. Instead of spending hours absorbing water from drinking, IV hydration fluids can rehydrate and infuse necessary vitamins right into your bloodstream.
Benefits of Oasis:
Our Oasis IV Therapy helps you rehydrate fast. When your body is refreshed and hydrated, you’ll experience a wide variety of benefits, both internal and external:
• Improved cardiovascular health and endurance
• Extra cushioning for your muscles and joints
• Improved mood and heightened energy levels
• Better mental clarity, concentration and focus
• Supple, cleaner skin
• Prevention of dry mouth
These benefits are especially important if you’re currently battling sickness or recovering from a recent illness;, you’re more likely to face dehydration and your body will need more nutrients than normal. IV supplements can help your body recover faster.
Oasis Add-Ins — $30/Piece
Saline solution is included in Oasis, and this alone will give you a hydrating boost. We also have several optional add-ins that you can incorporate into your package:
• Vitamin B complex: B vitamins, like pyridoxine (B6), can ramp up white blood cell production, ease nausea, and lead to a boost in energy.
• Vitamin B12: Cobalamin (B12) boosts your immune system by increasing the production of white blood cells, as well as giving you an energy refresh.
• Vitamin C: Known for its immune-boosting capabilities, adding antioxidant vitamin C to your Oasis Therapy may help reduce inflammation and irritation in your tissues.
• Glutathione: As one of the most essential molecules for a healthy system, glutathione can inhibit the production of inflammatory molecules, both alleviating pain and helping you avoid catching an illness.
• Magnesium: Magnesium comes with a host of benefits, including a healthy immune system, muscle and nerve maintenance, and a regulated heartbeat.
• MIC & carnitine (counts as three add-ins): MIC (methionine, inositol, and choline) and carnitine can boost your metabolism and increase your energy levels, which are likely lower as a result of dehydration.
• Taurine: This essential amino acid can help maintain electrolyte balance that can be depleted during dehydration. It can also aid in inflammation control and a stronger immune system.
• Zinc: Thought to improve immune function and slow microbe reproduction, zinc can help cut down the duration of common bugs and keep you healthy.
• Vitamin D: Data from human vitamin D supplementation studies shows beneficial effects on immune system function. Vitamin D plays a key role in the balance of the immune system through regulation of inflammatory processes. Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that helps the immune system respond to infections while also helps regulate the immune system’s inflammatory responses which may cause autoimmune diseases if overactive.
• Anti-nausea and/or vomiting medicine: Nausea can be another common side effect of dehydration. This medicine may help to block the nervous system signal transmissions that cause an upset stomach, quickly easing your nausea and vomiting.
• Anti-heartburn and/or reflux medicine: Is your esophagus and heart causing you discomfort? This medication can help to temporarily decrease acid secretion in your stomach for some reflux relief.
• Anti-inflammatory, fever, headache, and/or pain medicine: Medication infused into your IV Therapy Treatment may be able to help calm any inflammation, pains, and aches that frequently come alongside dehydration.
Our in-home service is $250. Vitamins, nutrients, and antioxidants can be added to your Oasis Treatment for an additional $30 each.
Give your body the ideal balance of vitamins and nutrients it needs for normal function, so you can feel your best.
We take the stress out of squeezing wellness into your routine. Our physician directed nurses meet you right where you are.
All of our services are directed by our in-house physician. Dr. Joshua Baker can be reached at 469.769.7101.