Specifically formulated for natural energy and focus, you’ll be both mentally and physically ready to accomplish your goals. Say no to all of those poorly formulated sport & energy drinks that are full of sugar, artificial flavoring, and coloring that your body doesn’t want nor need and get Fuel instead. Don't forget we make house calls too! Save what you have left in the tank and let our convenient white-label Mobile IV Therapy Experience come to you for supercharging.
What is in Fuel?
• IV Fluid – one of the most common reasons for fatigue and exhaustion is actually dehydration. Since the majority of Americans do not consume enough fluid for optimal performance and health, it’s not surprising that they may suffer from lapses in memory, poor concentration, and lethargy. These Mobile IV Medics IV fluids are formulated to go directly into and stay in the bloodstream giving you the instant benefits you need along with the following intravenous vitamins.
• Vitamin B complex – supplementation of B vitamins has been shown to improve ratings of stress, mental health, vigor, and cognitive performance. These b vitamins are essential in helping your body breakdown and convert food into the energy it needs to function and thrive. Deficiency can manifest in many ways so be sure to look out for fatigue, irritability, poor concentration, anxiety, and depression.
• Vitamin B12 – is a powerhouse for the body, helping make DNA, nerve and blood cells. Your metabolism cannot function without it and no metabolism, no energy. For the 40% of Americans deficient in cobalamin (B12), signs include exhaustion, fatigue and, brain fog.
• Vitamin C – Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) supplementers have noted easier workouts and significant decreases in fatigue, particularly when given intravenously (IV). It is an important supporter of adrenal gland function and therefore helps modulate stress responses and fight fatigue.
• Taurine – is an important amino acid for neurotransmission, neuroprotection, and neurogenesis. Taurine is especially helpful in regulating your mood and stress levels to help you focus and devote your energy to the tasks at hand. Your endurance may also benefit with Taurine supplementation as it has been shown to increase exercise time to exhaustion. Lastly, your sleep may be improved leading to even more energy the next day.
Give your body the ideal balance of vitamins and nutrients it needs for normal function, so you can feel your best.
We take the stress out of squeezing wellness into your routine. Our physician directed nurses meet you right where you are.
All of our services are directed by our in-house physician. Dr. Joshua Baker can be reached at 469.769.7101.