Starting to think about a diet, new exercise program, or hit a plateau on either of these? Our Fit & Trim intravenous vitamins IV therapy is naturally formulated to help transition your body to breakdown fat for energy and decrease body fat. Tight schedule? No problem, give your fitness a boost with a house call! Our Mobile IV Therapy Experience comes to you so being Fit & Trim has never been easier.
What is in Fit & Trim?
• IV Fluid – one of the most common reasons for fatigue and exhaustion is actually dehydration. This may lead difficulty with concentration and a lack of energy (lethargy), inhibiting you giving your weight loss program all it needs. These IV therapy fluids are formulated to go directly into and stay in the bloodstream and recover from potential dehydration.
• Vitamin B complex – supplementation of B Vitamins has been shown to improve ratings of stress, mental health, vigor, and cognitive performance. These B Vitamins are essential in helping your body breakdown and convert food into the energy it needs to function and thrive. Deficiency can manifest in many ways so be sure to look out for fatigue, irritability, poor concentration, anxiety, and depression.
• Vitamin B12 – is a powerhouse for the body, helping make DNA, nerve and blood cells. Your metabolism cannot function without it and no metabolism, no energy. For the 40% of Americans deficient in cobalamin (B12), signs include exhaustion, fatigue and, brain fog.
• L-Carnitine – contributes to energy formation (metabolism) by facilitating the breakdown of excess fat (triglycerides) in the blood. It also exhibits a substantial antioxidant effect and causes improved glucose metabolism while helping build muscle (lean tissue) mass. Muscle increases the calories you burn (resting metabolic rate) further helping you lose weight.
• MIC – lipotropic nutrients help break down fat during energy (metabolic) processes these nutrients, methionine, choline and inositol, promote the breakdown and transport of fat in addition to its utilization for energy. This may help provide your body with energy from stored fat and while also promoting the formation of muscle (lean tissue).
- M, Methionine is one of our body’s essential amino acids, meaning needed to function properly. Methionine helps the body process fat and has been shown to be associated in genetic regulation and activation of certain genes. This includes activation of certain genetic processes that may be involved in the increase in muscle (lean tissue).
- I, Inositol is a vitamin-like substance that aides in breaking down fat and reducing cholesterol in the body. It is also associated with proper insulin function which is necessary for utilization of carbohydrates for energy and decrease of fat storage.
- C, Choline helps with the breakdown of fat and also detoxification of the liver. Together with Carnitine, choline may trigger cells to utilize fat for energy. Additionally, this effect with carnitine may prevent the body from storing fat and even lead increased fat excretion from the body. Choline may also help with mood and memory.
• Vitamin C – according to research, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) may be directly related to the body’s utilization (oxidation) of fat. Supplementers have also noted easier workouts and significant decreases in fatigue, particularly when given intravenously (IV). It is an important supporter of adrenal gland function and therefore helps modulate stress responses and fight fatigue.
• Taurine – is an important amino acid for neurotransmission, neuroprotection, and neurogenesis. Taurine is especially helpful in regulating your mood and stress levels to help you focus and devote your energy to the tasks at hand. Your endurance may also benefit with Taurine supplementation as it has been shown to increase exercise time to exhaustion. Lastly, your sleep may be improved leading to even more energy the next day.
Benefits of Fit & Trim:
• Optimize vitamin levels: Fit & Trim IV Therapy Treatment helps restore your energy levels by delivering large doses of electrolytes and vitamins.
• Help you recover more quickly after a workout: Fit & Trim Treatments help you recover from workouts faster and ensure your body doesn’t suffer from the deficiencies that can occur from overexertion.
• Give your adrenal gland a boost: Fit & Trim can help you fight adrenal fatigue so you can shed excess pounds. When you give your adrenal glands a boost, you help your metabolism operate at its peak.
• Maximize your vitamin absorption: Most people only absorb up to 50% of the vitamins and minerals they ingest orally. With an IV Therapy Treatment you’re able to absorb a much higher percent nutrients.
• Improve your sleep: Sleep is one of the critical elements of an effective Fit & Trim lifestyle. It’s while you sleep that your body can begin to repair abnormalities in its daily functions.
Give your body the ideal balance of vitamins and nutrients it needs for normal function, so you can feel your best.
We take the stress out of squeezing wellness into your routine. Our physician directed nurses meet you right where you are.
All of our services are directed by our in-house physician. Dr. Joshua Baker can be reached at 469.769.7101.